ALHAJI ON THE LOOSE!! Latest MTN Brand Ambassador Val Peterson Celebrates Birthday In 2Face Club (Photos)

The latest MTN Nigeria Brand Ambassador,  Val Peterson recently celebrated his birthday at Rumours Club in Festac Lagos.
It was indeed a sight to behold as friends came from far and wide to celebrate him. Though, he never thought of hosting it in a big way but things seem to change only for him to see himself dressed in white attractive buba ‎with a cap to match and storm 2face Club..hmmm, his dressing would obviously be described like that of an Alhaji who just came back from Mecca. Lol
His words "I'm so happy for the turn out this night, I give God All the Glory, and for adding this prosperous year to my life. Baba God You Too Much. My initial plan was just to hang out with friends, but then again My God had a better plan"
One of the lucky ‎The MTN Best 11 promo winner and entertainment editor of YOU International Magazine could not hide his joy especially for love shown to him by his friends and fans. 
Thus " I want use this medium to appreciate you all... The birthday messages, the posts, the comments, the DP's, the numerous Gifts etc.
My Joy goes beyond bounds. I really felt the essence of being Loved. 
For those present at the party.. the models, Beauty Queens, Top fashion designers, entrepreneurs,  Ghanian Actresses, Nigerian Political Moguls, Lagos based Pageant Owners and representatives from FADAN and ABPFEON, you all are in a million. 
I'm so happy for the turn out of the night, I give God All the Glory, and for adding this prosperous year to my life. 
All thanks to Rumours Lounge, Telvino Couture for the outfit, LovableVibes TV, Sunshine TV, SugarVille Cakes, You INTL, Mag Media, Alex Reports, Willie Jones Group, Hills Production and Korex Visuals for making this come to pass. I really appreciate. One Love!
 
 
It is worthy to note that Val Peterson is the CEO of Mr and Miss Continent Nigeria pageant and one of the managers of Imo State Pageant.

See more photos below ...